Not even 5 minutes from the last post I got another love letter.
- Have never wondered what “side of the fence” I’m on. There is no “fence”, there’s “being a cunt” and “not being a cunt” I’m on the mostly “not being a cunt” side.
- I’ve shot many guns, fully automatic even. Enjoyed it. Recognize that it’s a privilege, not a right – as in stupid cunts don’t need guns.
- I’m a lifelong vegetarian because it’s right for me, I don’t give a fuck what you do.
- I’ve been on my own, taking care of myself since I was 16. If you can make this same claim, I’ll never say another word. BUT you should know, that during the teen years, prior to a well paying job, Planned Parenthood was my only health care facility. I went to them for annual pap smears, precancer screenings, and birth control, because I didn’t want a baby OR an abortion.
- I’ve never demanded a talk show host be shut down, because I don’t watch talk shows. Or reality TV. BECAUSE IT’S WORTHLESS. There is limited gain to listening to a stranger’s opinion. I love science, and facts proven by experiment. I also know how to change channels.
- Healthcare is a right. People shouldn’t be forced into poverty because they were genetically unfortunate enough to get cancer. If you were diagnosed with a disease at birth, something like cystic fibrosis, or PKU, etc. and you were denied a policy based on preexisting conditions that made it impossible for you to work and thus obtain a policy through employment you would be singing a different tune. Sick Americans = malleable fragile Americans. This isn’t even an argument.
- Why would I delete this, it’s fucking hilarious. The assumption and ignorance are epically amazing.